TRI Team PDX Is Calling....We Want You To Join!
Are you interested in doing a triathlon, but perhaps a little shy about immersing yourself in a brand new and intimidating environment? Let us let you in on a little secret:
This is actually not a new environment for you. You learned to ride a bike as a kid, right? And run on the playground? And you probably took swimming lessons, too? Awesome, then you’ve already got all the basic skills you need to do a triathlon. In fact, a triathlon course is actually just a really rad big-kid playground.
So… wanna simplify life with us, and come play? Pleeeeease?
Sweet! Now that we hooked ya, take a look at our beginner series overview, which we offer each year! Our 2019 Beginner Series has wrapped up, but the description of our 2019 series below will give you a good idea of what our 2020 Series will entail!
Tri Team PDX 2019 Beginner Series by USAT certified coach Josh Sutton.
What is it? A 12 week training series starting March 11th and gearing you up for the Blue Lake Sprint Triathlon on June 2nd.
What does it cost? $169 for TTPDX members, and $249 for non-members, with membership included in the latter’s price.
What’s included in the series?
– a 12 week training program designed by Coach Josh, emailed out weekly
– access to Coach Josh in person and via email for questions and guidance along the way
– a 12 week coached swim series on Tuesday nights, 7 pm at Parkrose Pool
– Wednesday night track sessions with Coach Josh at 6 pm
– 3 clinics teaching essential triathlon skills (open water swimming, transition, and cycling, including flat tire changing)
– 50% off 12 weeks of Monday night strength classes at Evolution Healthcare and Fitness
– weekend rides and runs with the team
– group camaraderie
– mentor support from experienced TTPDX athletes
It’s gonna be a blast, and it might just change your life.
Sign up at the team store below, and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We can’t wait to watch you cross the finish line on June 2nd!